ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female (non child-bearing potential) subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of screening.
- Use of tobacco or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Self-reported history of hypoglycemia, or fasting laboratory glucose value =80 mg/dL
at screening or Day 0 of Period 1, confirmed by a single repeat if deemed necessary.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chula Vista, California
- Fountain Valley, California
- Miami, Florida
- San Antonio, Texas
- New Haven, Connecticut