ABOUT THIS STUDY
- acute symptomatic ischemic stroke having relevant lesion on DWI(Diffusion weighted image) MRI 7 days after and 42 days within onset.
- relevant stenosis(more than 50%) or occlusion from MCA(middle cerebral artery)(M1) to distal of ICA(internal carotid artery ) on MR(Magnetic resonance) angiogram or CT angiogram.
- mean systolic blood pressure>=140mmHg or taking antihypertensive drug on screening.
- taking more than 3 antihypertensive drugs and mean systolic blood pressure>=150mmHg on
- history of recent thrombolysis but stenosis or occlusion remained after thrombolysis.
- evidence of orthostatic hypotension
- suspicious embolic cerebrovascular stenosis
- planned state of cerebrovascular surgery or angioplasty or stent 7 months within
- severe stroke-NIHSS>=16
- mean systolic blood pressure>=200mmHg which is not able to control on screening.
- abnormal blood test finding (abnormal LFT(liver function test), anemia, renal
- pregnant or breast-feeding
- severe stroke sequela or medical problem
- suspicious secondary hypertension
- disease causing edema or significant ankle edema on screening.
- severe heart failure which correspond to NYHA (New York Heart Association )heart
failure classification class III or IV.
- inappropriate condition determined by investigator
- Patient who do not have FLAIR image on or two months prior to screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Daejeon, Chungnam
- Goyang, Gyeonggi-do
- Iksan, Jeonbuk