- Histologically or cytologically confirmed advanced solid tumors un-responsive to
currently available therapies or for which there is no standard therapy.
- At least 1 measurable disease site as defined by Response Evaluation Criterion in
Solid Tumors [RECIST].
- Adequate bone marrow, liver function and renal function as defined by protocol.
- Blood pressure Requirements During dose escalation - no evidence of pre-existing
hypertension and no antihypertensive medications at baseline.
During dose expansion - patient's whose hypertension is controlled by antihypertensive
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy or any investigational therapy within 4 weeks of study
- Current use or anticipated need for drugs that are known CYP34 inhibitors or inducers.
- Patients with carcinomatous meningitis or un-treated brain metastases.
- Any acute cardiovascular incident within the past 12 months.
- Patients with active gastrointestinal bleeding or significant gastrointestinal
abnormalities as defined by protocol
- Patients with no evidence of the following for 5 years: malignancy or metastatic
disease of skin cancer (except melanoma), in situ cervical cancer or breast cancer or
T1C prostate cancer.