- Male patients aged ≥ 18 years.
- Clinical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction supported by a total score of less than or
equal to 21 according to Sexual Health Inventory-Male (SHI-M).
- Patients having a sexual partner throughout the study.
- Patients having been switched to sildenafil after a previous treatment with udenafil
proved ineffective and/or was poorly tolerated. The evaluation of udenafil
ineffectivness should be performed after attempt intercourse 2 times a week over the
course of four weeks.
- The patients for whom sildenafil is contraindicated according to the Local Product
Document (LPD). (See appendix D)
- The patients for whom sexual activity is not indicated.