ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male patients aged ≥ 18 years.
- Clinical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction supported by a total score of less than or equal to 21 according to Sexual Health Inventory-Male (SHI-M).
- Patients having a sexual partner throughout the study.
- Patients having been switched to sildenafil after a previous treatment with udenafil proved ineffective and/or was poorly tolerated. The evaluation of udenafil ineffectivness should be performed after attempt intercourse 2 times a week over the course of four weeks.
- The patients for whom sildenafil is contraindicated according to the Local Product
Document (LPD). (See appendix D)
- The patients for whom sexual activity is not indicated.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Braganca Paulista, SP
- New Haven, Connecticut