ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) IV criteria for Bipolar I disorder (manic or mixed)
- At the screening and baseline visits, subjects must have a Young Mania Rating Scale (YMRS) score of at least 17.
- The subject must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) z score between -1.65 and +2.00, inclusive
- Imminent risk of suicide or homicide, as judged by the site investigator
- Any history of serious or unstable illness
- Risk for prolonged QT
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Stanford, California
- DuBois, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Dallas, Texas