ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 50 years inclusive (unless local regulations dictate a minimum age of 21 years). Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight of between 50 kg and 100 kg inclusive.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the trial.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, genitourinary, psychiatric, neurologic,
or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, symptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTcF >450 msec at Screening. If QTcF exceeds 450 msec, the
ECG should be repeated two more times and the average of the three QTcF values should
be used to determine the subject's eligibility.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in