ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male volunteers having given consent to participate in the study who have no clinically significant anomalies and whose vital signs are within normal range.
- Subject having performed the cold pain test reproducibly ie, if the area under the pain-time curve (AUC) must be within 20% during successive tests within one cold pain test screening visit and within 30% between the two cold pain test screening visits.
- Subject who have had a serious adverse reaction or significant hypersensitivity to any
of the study drugs.
- Subjects with a history of or evidence of any neurological condition which could
affect pain sensation.
- Subjects with an AUCcpt 0-120 sec in the cold pain test of <1000 in any of the
screening tests (excluding familiarization).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE