- Healthy male volunteers having given consent to participate in the study who have no
clinically significant anomalies and whose vital signs are within normal range.
- Subject having performed the cold pain test reproducibly ie, if the area under the
pain-time curve (AUC) must be within 20% during successive tests within one cold pain
test screening visit and within 30% between the two cold pain test screening visits.
- Subject who have had a serious adverse reaction or significant hypersensitivity to any
of the study drugs.
- Subjects with a history of or evidence of any neurological condition which could
affect pain sensation.
- Subjects with an AUCcpt 0-120 sec in the cold pain test of screening tests (excluding familiarization).