ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 26.9 kg/m2 or ± 10% variation of the ideal weight; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario