ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The subjects must have received study medication in Study A1281196.
- In the investigator's opinion, the subject must be likely to continue to benefit from antipsychotic therapy and must have been free from any clinically significant safety concerns during the preceding double blind study.
- Subjects who require treatment with drugs that are known to consistently prolong the
- Subjects who are judged by the investigator as being at imminent risk of suicide.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Stanford, California
- DuBois, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Dallas, Texas