ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female of non childbearing potential subjects between the ages of 18 and 75 years, inclusive.
- Subjects must be trained sensory panelists.
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, product evaluations, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- A history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary ,
glaucoma, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, allergic
disease (excluding untreated, asymptomatic seasonal allergies at the time of product
evaluation) as evaluated through a medical history.
- A history of hypersensitivity to any inactive ingredients employed in the
- Receiving treatment with an investigational drug within 28 days preceding any of the
product evaluations for this study.
- Participation in a product taste evaluation (ie, 'sip and spit' type taste evaluation)
involving an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) within 5 half lives of that API.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle guidelines described in this
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey