ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy volunteers.
- Body mass index between 17.5 - 30.5 kg/m2 and body weight greater than 50 kg.
- Subjects that have any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- Subjects with inadequate cardiac function (ECG demonstrating prolonged QTc interval at
- Subjects with inadequate or excessive sensitivity to UVB light.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey