ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 21 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec at screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- History of orthostatic symptoms or orthostatic hypotension at screening.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in