- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
21 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec at screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- History of orthostatic symptoms or orthostatic hypotension at screening.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.