- Healthy male and/or female (non childbearing potential)
- Subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium
- Evidence or history of any clinically significant illness, medical condition, or
2. Evidence or history of any clinically significant infections within the past 3
3. Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.