ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female (non childbearing potential)
- Subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Evidence or history of any clinically significant illness, medical condition, or
2. Evidence or history of any clinically significant infections within the past 3
3. Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in