ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2, and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Japanese subjects must have four Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan.
- Subjects that are genotyped to be PM (poor metabolizer), UM (ultrarapid metabolizer),
IM/EM and EM/UM for CYP2D6 status.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological (including anemia), renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in