ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy persons, male or female.
- For the healthy young adult cohort, subjects must be 18 to 50 years old, inclusive.
- For the healthy elderly adult cohort, subjects must be 51 to 99 years old, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 35; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs)
- Subjects with clinically significant medical conditions.
- Women of non-child bearing potential.
- Subjects with a known medical history of hearing loss/disability or nonarteritic
ischemic optic neuropathy.
- A positive urine drug screen.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE