- On stable doses of atorvastatin (40 mg daily) for 45 days prior to Day 1.
- BMI 18.5 to 40 kg/m2 inclusive, and body weight equal or lower than 150 kg.
- History of a cardiovascular event (e.g., MI ) during the past year.
- Poorly controlled Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes mellitus (definition: uncontrolled
diabetes is defined as HBIAc >9%).
- Poorly controlled hypertension (uncontrolled hypertension is defined as a systolic
blood pressure greater than 140 mm Hg or a diastolic blood pressure greater than 90 mm
Hg, even with treatment). Subjects who have hypertension and are controlled on stable
dosages of anti-hypertensive medications can be included.