ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of schizophrenia with acute exacerbation of illness
- The current acute exacerbation of schizophrenia must be less than 4 weeks duration prior to the initial evaluation.
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant uncontrolled medical
- Subjects with a current diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder, major depression,
bipolar disorder, or obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Subjects who meet Diagnostic and Statistical Manual-IV (DSM-IV)defined diagnostic
criteria for psychoactive substance dependence (excluding nicotine dependence) within
12 months of screening or DSM-IV defined substance abuse within 3 months prior to
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario