- Early invasive breast cancer (T1-4N1-3M0) confirmed by histology or cytology.
- ER positive.
- The patient must be postmenopausal woman.
- The patient has received adjuvant Tamoxifen therapy for up to 2-3 years and will
switch to receive Aromasin® treatment (The decision to prescribe Aromasin® will
necessarily precede and will be independent of the decision to enroll patients in the
- Following the adjuvant Tamoxifen therapy for 2-3 years and prior to receiving
Aromasin® treatment, there is evidence of a local relapse or distant metastasis of
breast cancer, or a second primary cancer.
- Following the adjuvant Tamoxifen therapy for 2-3 years and received other aromatase
inhibitors (not Aromasin®).