- Healthy male and/or female (non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of
21 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight for males>50 kg
(110 lbs). For females, total body weight >45 kg (99 lbs).
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium
- Evidence of any clinically significant illness, medical condition, or disease.
- Evidence or history of any clinically significant infections within the past 3 months.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.