ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of proven, probable, or possible invasive aspergillosis.
- Hematologic malignancy or allogeneic hematopoetic stem cell transplant.
- Sarcoidosis, aspergilloma, or allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
- Chronic invasive aspergillosis.
- Receipt of antifungal treatment for more than 96 hours.
- Severe liver dysfunction.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.