- 16 years of age or older.
- Patients who were diagnosed as moderate to severe community acquired pneumonia
requiring initial intravenous therapy and hospitalization.
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity or intolerance to ampicillin sodium/sulbactam
sodium, other penicillins, or cephems.
- Hepatic dysfunction [Aspartate Aminotransferase(AST), Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT),
total bilirubin > 3 times upper limit of normal range values].
- Severe renal dysfunction (creatinine clearance
- Severe underlying disease; patients in which drug clinical evaluation is difficult
because of confounding diseases.