ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy Infants between 42 and 98 days of age (approximately 2 months) at the time of enrollment.
- Previous vaccination with pneumococcal vaccine,Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
conjugate vaccine, meningococcal type C conjugate vaccine, or diphtheria, tetanus,
pertussis, or poliovirus vaccines.
- Previous anaphylactic reaction or allergy to any vaccine
- Contraindication to vaccination
- Known or suspected immune deficiency or immune suppression
- Major known congenital malformation or serious chronic disorder
- Significant neurological disorder
- Participation to another study
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña
- Vigo, Pontevedra