- Male or female subjects between 3 to 6 months of age at the enrollment.
- Available for the entire study period and whose parent/legal guardian can be reached
- Healthy infant as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgement
of the investigator.
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal, diphtheria,
tetanus, or pertussis vaccines.
- A previous anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related component.
- Bleeding diathesis or condition associated with prolonged bleeding time that would
contraindicate any type of injection.
- History of culture-proven invasive disease caused by S pneumoniae (eg, meningitis,
bacteremia, osteomyelitis, arthritis).
- Infant who is a direct descendant (child, grandchild) of the study site personnel.