ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Infants eligible for Prevenar vaccination according to the Regulatory approved terms of the marketing authorization in the Russian Federation:
- Infants from 3 months up to 23 months of age who may benefit from active immunization against disease caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes 4, 6B, 9V, 14, 18C, 19F and 23F (including sepsis, meningitis, pneumonia, bacteraemia and acute otitis media).
- Parents or legal guardians willing and able to complete the diary cards.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients;
- Hypersensitivity to diphtheria toxoid;
- Age less than 3 months or greater than or equal to 2 years at enrollment;
- Contraindications as listed in the Package Insert / Russian SmPC for either Prevenar
or for any concomitantly used other vaccines;
- Previously vaccinated with 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine;
- Prophylactic use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and/or acetaminophen
(e.g., paracetamol). However, acetaminophen/paracetamol may be administered for
treatment of fever, pain, etc.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Saint Petersburg,