ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Acute-care inpatients;
- Aged 18 years or older;
- At least one dose of echinocandin therapy during the hospitalization;
- Primary or secondary ICD-9 discharge diagnosis of invasive candidiasis / candidemia.
- < 18 years of age;
- No recorded echinocandin therapy during hospitalization;
- Acetaminophen hepatotoxicity;
- Pre-existing autoimmune hepatitis;
- Autoimmune/metabolic liver disease;
- Primary biliary cirrhosis;
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis and orthotopic liver transplantation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.