ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Should be willing to participate in the trial.
2. Age less than 55 years.
3. Best corrected visual acuity (BCVA) score of at least 5 letters (20/200), as assessed by ETDRS chart.
4. Myopia of ≥ 6 Diopters.
5. Fluorescein angiographic documentation of CNV.
1. Ocular causes, or other ocular disorders leading to vision loss.
2. Maculopathy not related to pathologic myopia.
3. Pregnancy, lactation.
4. Not willing to provide an informed consent.
5. History of previous macular laser including PDT.
6. Other forms of therapy including intravitreal injections.
7. History of intraocular surgery in the past 3 months.
8. Anticipated cataract surgery in the next 6 months.
9. Any active infection or inflammation in the eye.
10. Cases where good quality imaging is not possible, either due to hazy media or
extremely high myopia.
11. Patients with uncontrolled glaucoma, with IOP > 21mm Hg on 2 or more medications.
12. Patients with subfoveal scar or significant subretinal haemorrhage occupying more than
50% of lesion size.
13. Eyes with previous retinal detachment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hyderabad, AP