ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2.
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of screening.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- History of hypersensitivity to abacavir, lamivudine and/or lersivirine.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas