- Healthy male and/or female subjects.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2.
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of screening.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- History of hypersensitivity to abacavir, lamivudine and/or lersivirine.