ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Chronic HCV infection
- ALT >1.5 but <10 times upper limit of normal
- Decompensated or severe liver disease defined by one or more of the following
Prior liver biopsy showing cirrhosis.
- International Normalized Ratio (INR) greater than or equal to 1.5.
- Total bilirubin greater than or equal to 1.5X ULN, or >2X ULN for unconjugated
- Serum albumin below normal.
- ALT or aspartate aminotransferase (AST) >10 x ULN.
- Evidence of portal hypertension including splenomegaly, ascites, encephalopathy,
and/or esophageal varices.
- Presence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Co-infection with hepatitis B virus (HBV).
- Co-infection with Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) and/or Cytomegalovirus (CMV).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hong KOng,
- Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, New Territories,,
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- New Delhi,