- Concern about a change in cognition expressed by the subject or by an informant that
knows the subject well
- Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) score ≥ 25
- Global Clinical Dementia Rating = 0.5.
- General cognition and functional performance sufficiently preserved such that a
diagnosis of Alzheimer's dementia cannot not be made by the site physician at the time
- Amyloid burden detected on screening brain PET scan.
- Other inclusion criteria apply.
- Significant neurological disease other than early Alzheimer's disease
- Major psychiatric disorder or symptom
- Contraindication to undergo brain MRI
- Unstable medical conditions
- Other exclusion criteria apply