ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Presenting with a Dupuytren's contracture of at least 20 degrees caused by a palpable cord in at least one finger other than the thumb.
- Positive "table top test" defined as the inability to simultaneously place the affected finger(s) and palm flat against a table top.
- Received a treatment on the selected joint, within 90 days of enrollment in the study,
for Dupuytren's contracture including needle aponeurotomy or any surgical procedure
- On anticoagulant medication or has received anticoagulant medication (except aspirin
less than 150 mg daily) within 7 days before the first injection
- Has a chronic muscular, neurological, or neuromuscular disorder that affects the hands
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Montpellier cedex 5,
- Bad Neustadt,
- Sesto San Giovanni, Milano
- Elche, Alicante
- Hospitalet De Llobregat, Barcelona/ Spain