- Presenting with a Dupuytren's contracture of at least 20 degrees caused by a palpable
cord in at least one finger other than the thumb.
- Positive "table top test" defined as the inability to simultaneously place the
affected finger(s) and palm flat against a table top.
- Received a treatment on the selected joint, within 90 days of enrollment in the study,
for Dupuytren's contracture including needle aponeurotomy or any surgical procedure
- On anticoagulant medication or has received anticoagulant medication (except aspirin
less than 150 mg daily) within 7 days before the first injection
- Has a chronic muscular, neurological, or neuromuscular disorder that affects the hands