ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Males and females, aged 18 to 65.
- Adequate hepatic function.
- Documented creatinine clearance by Cockroft-Gault formula indicative of the respective level of renal impairment: Severe renal impairment (CrCl <30 mL/min/1.73m2), moderate renal impairment (30 ≤ CrCl ≤50 mL/min/1.73m2), mild renal impairment (50 < CrCl≤80 mL/min/1.73m2) and normal renal function (CrCl >80 mL/min/1.73m2).
- Use of any investigational drug or biologic within 4 weeks prior to the screening
visit of during the screening period.
- Ongoing treatment with Digoxin or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers.
- Uncontrolled hypertension (for renally impaired subjects only).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- DeLand, Florida
- Gainesville, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Saint Paul, Minnesota