ABOUT THIS STUDY
- male or female
- adult cigarette smokers of any race
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subjects with active suicidal ideation or suicidal behavior within 1 year prior to
Screening as determined through the use of the C-SSRS (Columbia-Suicide Severity
Rating Scale) or active ideation identified at Screening or Day 0.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption through the skin (eg, psoriasis).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California