ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subject has had stable moderate to severe plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months
- Subject has involved BSA ≥ 10% and PASI ≥ 10 at screening and at baseline.
- Subject is a candidate for systemic therapy or phototherapy in the opinion of the investigator
- Subject has active guttate, erythrodermic, or pustular psoriasis at the time of the
- Subject has evidence of skin conditions at the time of the screening visit (eg,
eczema) that would interfere with evaluations of the effect of etanercept
and/orclobetasol propionate foam on psoriasis.
- Subject diagnosed with medication-induced or medication exacerbated psoriasis
- Subject has any active Common Toxicity Criteria (CTC) grade 2 or higher infection
- Subject has a significant concurrent medical condition or laboratory abnormalities as
defined in the study protocol.
- Subject has used any of the following therapies within 14 days of the first dose: UVB
therapy or topical psoriasis therapies other than Class I or II topical steroids.
- Subject has used any of the following therapies within 28 days of the first dose:
Class I or II topical steriods, UVA therapy (with or without psoralen), or systemic
- Subject has used one or more biologic therapies (other than interleukin (IL)12/IL23
inhibitors) within 3 months of the first dose
- Subject has used an IL-12/IL-23 inhibitor within 6 months of the first dose of
- Subject has ever used efalizumab (Raptiva®).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina