ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female, above 18 years of age and Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18.0 to 25.0 kg/m2, inclusive;
- Subjects must have received a primary or secondary renal allograft for at least 2 months prior to Screening;
- Subjects must be currently taking Rapamune tablets for prophylaxis of renal rejection. The dosages of any medications must be stable for at least 2 weeks prior to screening and continue with no change until completion of the last PK sample collection.
- Acute rejection or vascular rejection episode in the 4 weeks prior to Screening; or
patients dependent on dialysis; or inadequate renal function (in the opinion of the
- Recipients of multiple organ transplants (i.e., prior or concurrent transplantation of
any organs other than renal transplant);
- Current use of strong inducers or inhibitors of CYP3A4 within 2 weeks prior to
collection of the first PK sample and until collection of the final PK sample;
- Any clinically significant medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality,
in the judgment of the investigator.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in