ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 45 years, inclusive. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs). (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Right handed as determined by handedness questionnaire.
- Able to read and write English as a primary language.
- Female subjects who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Any evidence of significant psychosis-like symptoms.
- Known sensitivity to ketamine.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario