- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 45 years, inclusive.
Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Right handed as determined by handedness questionnaire.
- Able to read and write English as a primary language.
- Female subjects who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Any evidence of significant psychosis-like symptoms.
- Known sensitivity to ketamine.