ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Mild to moderate chronic plaque psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris), with the duration of at least 6 months;
- A target plaque of at least 9 sq. cm.
- Demonstrates "rebound" or "flare" of chronic plaque psoriasis;
- Non plaque form of psoriasis;
- Currently have or history of psoriatic arthritis;
- Current drug induced psoriasis;
- Currently on systemic therapy or was on systemic therapy for psoriasis within the
previous 6 months;
- Currently on phototherapy for psoriasis or was on phototherapy within the previous 3
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina