- Healthy male and/or female subjects (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant
abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history and full physical examination.)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) preceding the first dose of study medication;
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day;
- Nursing females;
- Females of childbearing potential.