ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history and full physical examination.)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) preceding the first dose of study medication;
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day;
- Nursing females;
- Females of childbearing potential.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in