ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg
- Subjects who are smoking,
- Subjects with evidence of disease,
- Subjects with conditions affecting absorption,
- Subjects with treatment with other investigational drug within 30 days,
- Subjects with history of regular alcohol consumption,
- Subjects with use of prescription, nonprescription drugs and dietary supplement within
- Subjects with blood donation of approximately 400 mL within 3 months or 200 mL within
1 month prior to dosing
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in