- Aged 3 to 6 months (defined as the first day the subject is 3 months of age to the
last day the subject is 6 months of age) at time of enrollment.
- Available for entire study period and whose parent/legal guardian can be reached by
- Healthy infant as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgment of
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal, diphtheria,
tetanus, or pertussis vaccines.
- A previous anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related component.
- Bleeding diathesis or condition associated with prolonged bleeding time that would
contraindicate any type of injection.
- History of culture-proven invasive disease caused by S pneumoniae (eg, meningitis,
bacteremia, osteomyelitis, arthritis).
- Subjects who are direct descendants (child, grandchild) of investigational site staff
members or subjects who are direct descendants (child, grandchild) of Pfizer employees
directly involved in the conduct of the trial.