- Patients must complete of 96 weeks of treatment with lersivirine (or comparator where
required by local regulation) in one of the parent protocols (A5271015 or A5271022).
- Patients must have had a viral load less than 50 copies/mL at Week 84 of the parent
- For women who can have children, a negative urine pregnancy test at the Day 1 visit.
- Patients with any Grade 4 Division of AIDS toxicity (except for lipids and
asymptomatic glucose elevations will not be included in this trial.
- Patients being treated with another investigational product or in another clinical
trial, except the lersivirine parent protocols will not be included in this trial.