- Patients must have pain present for more than 3 months after the healing of the herpes
zoster skin rash.
- At screening (V1) and enrollment (V2), patients must have a score of greater than or
equal to 4 on the Pain Numeric Rating Scale (1 week recall period).
- At enrollment (V2), at least 4 pain diaries must be completed satisfactorily within
the last 7 days and the average pain score must be greater than or equal to 4.
- Male or female of any race, at least 18 years of age, and using appropriate methods of
- Creatinine clearance
- Skin conditions in the affected dermatome that could alter sensation
- Pregabalin use in the last 30 days. Subjects taking pregabalin in the last 30 days
should be washed out of pregabalin for at least 30 days prior to screening visit.
Patients who had not responded to pregabalin