- Healthy male and/or female (non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of
21 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >45 kg (99 lbs).
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium
Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
Personal or family history of hereditary immunodeficiency (eg, severe - Evidence of any
clinically significant illness, medical condition, or disease.
- Evidence or history of any clinically significant infections within the past 3
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.