ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female subjects aged 18 years and over at the time of consent to the study.
- Diagnosis of SpA, as defined by the ASAS criteria for axial SpA
- Axial involvement refractory to previous or current intake of NSAIDs, defined as at least 2 NSAIDs at maximum tolerated dose determined from past medical history taken for a duration of > 1 month (for both NSAIDs combined) before the Screening visit.
- Active axial involvement defined by mini BASDAI
- Subjects who are investigational site staff members or subjects who are Pfizer
employees directly involved in the conduct of the trial.
- Subjects who have received any previous treatment with etanercept or other TNFα
inhibitors or biologic agents.
- Subjects with a known or expected allergy, contraindication, or hypersensitivity to
etanercept or its excipients.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Bordeaux Cedex,
- Corbeil Essonnes,
- LE KREMLIN-BICETRE Cedex,
- Le Mans,
- Orleans Cedex 1,
- Saint Etienne Cedex 2,
- Toulouse Cedex 09,