- Diagnosis of overactive bladder with symptoms for at least 6 months.
- Moderate to severe incontinence episode frequency and subsequent sub-optimal response
- Women of child-bearing potential must not intend to become pregnant, be pregnant or
producing breast milk at the time of study entry, and must use contraception
- Conditions or prior treatment that may also affect bladder function
- Clinically significant urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Ongoing treatment with overactive bladder medications (these can be stopped at the
first visit to allow entry into the study).