ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Female and 21 years or older
- Overactive bladder symptoms (subject-reported) for at least 3 months
- Be resident in the United States of America and have access and be able to use a computer with internet access throughout the duration of the study
- Clinically significant hepatic, renal or neurological condition such as stroke (with
residual deficit), multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, or Parkinson's disease.
- History of cystitis, continence, urogenitalcancer or radiation
- Subjects who are pregnant, nursing, or with a positive urine pregnancy test or who are
intending to become pregnant within 28 days after the completion of the trial.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Québec City, Quebec