ABOUT THIS STUDY
- ≥ 1 fill for atorvastatin or simvastatin (not including combination therapy) between 01 July 2006 and 30 November 2008
- Age ≥ 65 years as of the year of index date
- Continuous enrollment with medical and pharmacy benefits during the analytic period
- 1 or more fills for a statin or other dyslipidemia medication in the 12-month
- A pharmacy fill for clopidogrel or nitrates (except concomitant hydralazine) in the
12-month pre-index period
- Patients with evidence of a cardiovascular event in the 12-month pre-index period.
- Patients who received both atorvastatin and simvastatin on the index date
- Patients with unknown gender or region
- Patients who received dyslipidemia medications other than the index drug within 1
months (30 days) following the index date
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.