ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 12 and 19, inclusive.
- Subjects smoking at least an average of 5 cigarettes per day, motivated to stop smoking,
- Subjects must have at least one prior failed attempt to quit smoking.
- Subjects with history, current diagnosis, or treatment of major depression disorder,
anxiety disorders, panic disorder, hostility or aggression disorder,
perceptual/thinking disturbances, mania, psychosis, bipolar disorder, personality
disorder, eating disorder or severe emotional problems (in the past year).
- Subjects with a prior suicide attempt: subjects hospitalized within the past 12 months
due to suicidal ideation or suicidal behavior; subjects considered to have serious
suicidal ideation or suicidal behavior in the past 12 months; active suicidal ideation
or behavior identified at the screening or baseline visit.
- Evidence of alcohol and substance abuse/dependence (other than nicotine) within 3
months prior to screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California