- Male or female (of non-child bearing potential) subjects, aged 18-50 years.
- Subjects whose FEV1 and FVC at screening are both greater than or equal to 80% of
their predicted value for age, race, sex and height.
- Subjects who have normoresponsive airways.
- Subjects who are able to successfully complete screening sputum inductions.
- Subjects who have evidence, on review of pre-study laboratory data and full physical
examination, or history of any clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
gastrointestinal, dermatological, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic diseases.
Specifically liver function tests and CRP must be within the reference range.
- Subjects with a medical history of asthma symptomatology (ie, wheeze and/or dyspnea at
- Subjects who have experienced a respiratory tract infection within the previous 4
weeks or any other infection within 1 week of dosing