- Male and/or female healthy volunteers, age 18 to 55 years. Females must be of
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, diet restrictions and other trial procedures.
- Subjects with a supine BP >140 mm Hg systolic or >90 mm Hg diastolic or systolic or
- Serum potassium >=5.1 mmol/L or if deemed necessary.
- Estimated GFR individual parameters following at least 5 minutes of rest at Screening.