ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and/or female healthy volunteers, age 18 to 55 years. Females must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, diet restrictions and other trial procedures.
- Subjects with a supine BP >140 mm Hg systolic or >90 mm Hg diastolic or <100 mm Hg
systolic or <60 mm Hg diastolic based on the average of the triplicate
- Serum potassium >=5.1 mmol/L or <3.5 mmol/L at screening, confirmed by a single repeat
if deemed necessary.
- Estimated GFR <60 mL/min/1.73 m2 using the Cockcroft-Gault formula measurement of the
individual parameters following at least 5 minutes of rest at Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo