ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy males or females of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Subjects must be extensive CYP2D6 metabolizers as determined by genotyping.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
dermatologic or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of depression or other potential for increased suicidality with paroxetine.
- Family or personal medical history of prolonged QTc, congenital deafness or sudden
death, or 12-lead ECG with QTc>450 msec.
- A positive urine drug screen, use of tobacco or nicotine-containing products, or
regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/ week for females or 21 drinks/week
for men within prior 6 months.
- Pregnant or nursing females and females of childbearing potential including those with
tubal ligation. Women of 45 to 55 years of age who are postmenopausal must have
confirmatory FSH test results at screening.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 56 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo